Working with race teams, drivers, crews, and designers, Flow Ezy is listening to what they are saying. We have new designs of some of our filters so they can be used in either fuel or oil applications. Our 9000 and 16000 series, in addition to having standard AN style connections, are now available with clamshell connections, both with or without temperature sensor ports.
Our filter housings are machined anodized aluminum and high polished. Filter elements are pleated all stainless steel with soldered end caps*. This is done to meet the requirements of evolving higher performance fuels that may attack existing epoxy adhesive used to keep a filter element together. All filter elements are pleated for maximum flow.
*Only 2000 series filter elements are aluminum and epoxy bonded. When you purchase a Flow Ezy filter you are getting …
- Over 70 years of experience manufacturing filters
- Machined anodized aluminum housings that are corrosion resistant
- Good delivery (all units are generally in stock)
- Ease of installation and cleaning
- A choice of 10, 25, 40, 74, and 149 micron all stainless steel pleated filter elements*; Other micron sizes available by special order. *14000 and 16000 series also has a 100 micron filter element available
- 9000, 14000, and 16000 series available with AN or Clamshell connections
with or without sensor ports
- A filter that is compatible with today’s fuels AND oils